Sunday, February 25, 2018

Inspiring Standouts Challenge #79

  Veronica here, Wow, you guys really knocked it out of the park! Thank you for joining us for Inspired By All The Little Things Challenge #79!

                       Thank you Dana Seymour for being our creative guest this month!


Dana and I had the difficult task of choosing the submissions that stood out, Dana's top pick (And she had a very hard time choosing.) was Betty K:


Dana:  I love her vintage card with the bricks, antique bicycle, and polka dots peeking out from under the main panel.

     My choice,  Kara Lynn!



There are so many things I love about this card! The adorable couple, Kara's amazing coloring, and the over all balanced card composition. Well done!

Ladies, please grab this badge to display on your blogs!

Thank you to everyone that played along with Challenge #79, your cards were fantastic!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so pleased to be one of the stantouts for this challenge - it was way out of my comfort zone and I had such fun creating it - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this honor! It was fun to play with such a wonderful inspiration photo. Congrats to Betty - her card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both! It was very difficult choosing as I had more than a handful of favorites!

    ReplyDelete